The whole reason for breeding bulldogs was because our family was hit by a lot of tragedies all within a few months. We lost a baby due to a miscarriage, then a few months later we lost a member of our family to a fatal car wreck and then almost lost my little sister to a bad wreck a few months later after that...
You may ask what does all that have to do with being a Bullie Breeder! Well, to be honest, everything! You can say we had a fair share of tragedies over just a few months. So after my miscarriage we decided that the two beautiful blessings we already had were plenty but there was something missing, so we set out the search looking for an English Bulldog and we found the perfect little ball of wrinkles. My children named her Princess Lady Bubbles, we call her Bubbles. And after some time of going back and fourth and the last 2 tragedies occured we decided since Bubbles helped our grieving process we would help other people by Breeding English Bulldogs. Why English Bulldogs? Well I had always wanted one since the very first one I saw! They are so funny, they snore, they make funny noises, and they are stubborn! When I mean stubborn I mean they look at you like they own you!
And here we are today...
I only breed for quality in bulldogs, I care only for the health in bulldogs, though bulldogs are healthy some still have health issues some things you just cant help with an English Bulldog! Just please remember when you decide to purchase a Bullie do your homework research and school yourself. If you buy from me or another breeder please make sure your paying for quailty and not just for the name... Make sure your buying one with good genes... Do your Homework! God Bless You
If I can help you or help school you on the world of English Bullies please dont hesitate to call!
Bulldogs are a gentle breed that will love you for the rest of their little lives!
Deposits are a non-refundable price of $500 and we will accept them when the litter is at least 4 weeks old!
- We do not accept personal checks! We accept cash, or venmo.
- If you speak to us and you agree to purchase the puppy, you must agree to send an overnight priority Postal Money Order (minimum $500 deposit) to us within 48 hours, we will then place the puppy on reserve for you until we recieve the deposit payment.
- If we do not receive the deposit within the 48 hrs, the puppy goes back up for sale.
- Full payment of the puppy is due when the puppy reaches 8 weeks of age or at time of pickup.
- You must pick up the puppy within 7 days once puppy is at least 8 weeks old, otherwise we will charge a fee of $20.00 a day for boarding.
- If the puppy is already 8 weeks or older at time of purchase, you still have 7 days to pick up puppy from date of purchase agreement before boarding costs are charged.